Friday, October 13, 2017

Sami Stamps Guest Designer, Tammy A. winner from challenge #52 is sharing Witch Hoot!!

Joining us today as a guest designer we have our winner from Sami Stamps Challenge #52

Tammy is using Sami Stamps image, Witch Hoot
Sami Stamps image - Witch Hoot is available here.
Email Sami at sami@adayfordaisies.com to request this image.

Here are some questions we asked GDT Tammy!

What medium do you like to use? (Markers, Pencils, etc)
My favorite medium is Copic markers, but i also love to watercolor.

Where do you craft/make your cards/projects?
I am very lucky...I use one of our guest rooms.  My husband installed a counter-top, cabinets and shelving!  I love it!  :)

Who do you create/design cards for?
I make cards for my family, friends and I also donate to my local Ronald McDonald House.


Do you use metal dies or svgs?
All metal dies.

What do you enjoy most about cardmaking?
Everything!!! Coloring, the designs & layouts, choosing the paper & embellishments and most of all i find it very therapeutic. 

You can visit Tammy's blog here:

http://mycraftcentral.blogspot.com/

Where do you buy most of your cardmaking supplies?
Locally- I buy my supplies at Hobby Lobby, Michaels and JoAnns. and on-line I use Simon Says Stamps and Amazon    

What is your favorite Sami Stamps image? 
I think all of the stamps are so cute but if I have to pick a favorite it would be any image that features a girl/woman such as 'Blossoms Girl' or 'Holding flowers in my hat'.

Sami Stamps "Blossoms Girl" available here:
Email Sami at sami@adayfordaisies.com to request this image.
Sami Stamps "Holding Flowers in My Hat" available here:
Email Sami at sami@adayfordaisies.com to request this image.


Thank you Tammy for visiting with us!

You can find our current challenge here!
 Enter your cards to become our next Guest Designer!!



No comments:

Post a Comment