Friday, October 6, 2017

New Release: Spooky Unicorns and Sami Stamps Challenge #54




Happy October! Happy October! I absolutely love designing images for Halloween.  But this October is an extra special one for my family. It is FINALLY the month where our long awaited baby girl is expected to join our family! If you would like to place an order, please do so through my Etsy shop at https://www.etsy.com/shop/SamiStamps?ref=shop_sugg through November. If you place an order through my e-mail I may not respond to you in a timely manner. Thanks so much!
  • Our design team has created some perfect October examples for you to enjoy that goes right along with our newest challenge theme!
Sami Stamps Image "Halloween Magic"

Sami Stamps Image "Jack O' Lantern Mane"

Sami Stamps Image "Halloween Magic"

Sami Stamps Image "Mushrooms and Bats"


 And Announcing



No comments:

Post a Comment