Sunday, October 12, 2014

Welcome New Sami Stamps DT Members!



And now the moment we have all been waiting for!

Introducing Sami Stamps newest DT members....





I'm so excited to have these talented ladies join our team! I will be adding more about them on the "About" page in the next couple of days. Check it out to learn more about them! Or better yet, go check out their blogs!  =) We will have a new release this coming Friday, please stop by and check out their first official DT examples as a part of the Sami Stamps team!

A big THANK YOU for all who participated. All the projects entered were gorgeous and it was a hard, hard, hard decision! I can't tell you how many hours I spent staring at all your wonderful work trying to decide. I am so grateful for anyone who shows interest in Sami Stamps! You are wonderful and I hope to keep seeing you around. I wish I could keep everyone but I  just can't manage that many! =)

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow what talent I am a follower if Annas work and she is just so talented with an eye for colour and detail. On top a special lady. Look forward to getting to know the rest. Great choice for your team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the new team members!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the new DT! Lovely samples, ladies! The kitty image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete