Friday, August 1, 2014

New Release: "Strawberries", Challenge #15 Winner AND New Challenge- #16!

My husband worked late last night. By the time early evening hit, my 3 year old son and I were bored and ready for him to come home. To pass the time, we decided to brave the heat and talk a walk around the  local Farmers Market. We enjoyed sharing a soft serve ice cream cone that came melted straight out of the machine. We sat at a fountain and happily licked and slurped while listening to some locals play whatever their heart desired. They stuck mostly to country, blue grass and the occasional Elvis.

We also enjoyed strolling through the booths sampling fresh, local fruit. Fruit has always been one of my favorite joys of the summer season. So here we go, Sami Stamps newest release: "Strawberries!"



Click HERE to check out the new freebee and $2.00 deal at the Sami Stamps Shop! 
We have some tasty sweet Design Team Examples for you this week!
Sami Stamps Image "Two Strawberries." and "Strawberry Nap"

Sami Stamps Image "Strawberry Cutie."

 Sami Stamps Image "A Basket Full"
Sami Stamps Image "Strawberry Cutie" 
Using Sami Stamps Image "A Basket Full."

Using Sami Stamps Image "Strawberry Cutie"
 
Using Sami Stamps Image "Strawberry Nap"

 And Announcing Sami Stamps Challenge #15 Winner!
Granne
I love the turquoise polka dots!
Granne used Sami Stamps image "Witch and Whiskers."


and

Jen Evers
What a great idea! I love the way Jen Evers colored the dress on the image and the layout of the card is so fun!
Jen Evers used Sami Stamps image "Holding Flowers In My Hat."
 



Granne and Jen Evers please e-mail me at sami@adayfordaisies.com for more information about Guest Designing here at Sami Stamps!

and finally
Announcing 
You get to choose this winner! Vote by commenting below. The project with the most votes will win! Again, please remember that only projects that used Sami Stamps images will qualify.

1st place will receive a $12.00 Gift Certificate to the Sami Stamps Shop!
2nd place will receive a $8.00 Gift Certificate to the Sami Stamps Shop!


18 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for the winning, I'm happy, happy, happy! / Granne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Thank you for playing!

      Delete
  2. Congrats to the winner - have a blessed day and thanks for another challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gail! I'm looking forward to seeing what your next project will be! =) They are always so cute!

      Delete
  3. would love to join how do you link up i dont see a link button

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tina! In the right hand column there is a "Join this site" button. =) Thank you!

      Delete
    2. I apologize, I misunderstood you. I'll fix the InLinx button right now!

      Delete
  4. Hi, Sami! I am a follower but I don't see the InLinz button either. Here is my entry, though: http://charmedstamping.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-corrosive-challenge-205-birthdays.html
    Thanks for the fabulous challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know Regan. I have fixed the link up button for inlinkz. By enabling voting it somehow removed the link. The button is now there and you should be able to add your project!

      Delete
  5. Thank you Samantha for inviting me to enter my project. Tea time is my fav time of day.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great new Strawberry images. I am always on the look out for Strawberry images to use for the Annual Strawberry Festival! Time to make a set of card for the basket raffle. . :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you can use the strawberry images! =) Such soft, fun colors in your project!

      Delete
  7. Thank you for sharing "sweet" images with the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge DT. We all had fun creating for the "something sweet" challenge going on this week. I have entered my ATC in your "anything goes" challenge. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such sweet images and I just love strawberries!!! Thanks for sharing with us! Also, CONGRATS to the winners of the last challenge . . . both cards were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The new images are just too sweet! I can't wait to get one or two of them to play around with . . . but first I have to decide which two (2) images to get. Hard decision because they are all GREAT! And I just LOVE anything strawberry. :)

    Thanks for the images you shared with us over at Hiding In My Craft Room . . . I choose the "Birthday Giraffe" and just love it!!! (If you want to see the card I made it, head over to HIMCR blog. Plus, I just entered it in your current "Anything Goes" challenge - Thanks for the heads up!)

    Also, CONGRATS to last week's challenge winners . . . your cards were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

    Kathy
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sami, I'd love to vote but I don't see any way to do that. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just vote by commenting here. =) When I made it able to vote on images before it was messing with the links. So I got rid of it. Please comment here with the number of entry you would like to win.

      Delete