Friday, August 15, 2014

New Release: "Back To School" and Guest Designer Sari!

Where has the summer gone? My little boy will be starting Pre-Shool! Oh man....where have the past 3 years gone!?!

Just in time for the new School Year,


Click HERE to visit the Sami Stamps Shop! Don't forget to look under the "Freebees and deals" section of the shop for our new deals!   

We have a wonderful Guest Designer with us here today! Sami Samps Challenge #015 winner: Sari!

"I'm a Finnish mother of two lovely daughters (and "mommy" for a little bunny with big ears.) I have been crafting for about three years now and absolutely love it. I have no special style in my card. I like to try different things and styles. Stamps, digistamps, 3D's and ready pictures; CAS, vintage, fun, scarey- I like to do them all. Just can't make my mine which is my fave, but I do know: I'm happy when crafting..."

 

Sari's Examples
Using Sami Stamps Image "Goodbye Summer." 


And here are Sami Stamps Design Team's beautiful examples for you!

Sami Stamps Images "My First Day" and "Butterfly 1."

Sami Stamps Image "My First Day" 
Using Sami Stamps Image "Back To School."

Using Sami Stamps Image "Back To School"

Emily Lauritzen
Sami Stamps Re-Release Image "Back To School Apple."

Don't forget you are always welcome to share any cards or projects you have made with any Sami Stamps image on the Sami Stamps Facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/SamiStamps

Happy Crafting Everyone! Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Man I love all of the ideas... Perfect for back to school. I love all the digis but have to say with 3 sons and 2 grandsons I am partial to boys. ;-)
    xo Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April. I agree! I have a son myself with 11 nephews. I sure do love boys! Girls just tend to come out when I draw. =)

    ReplyDelete