Friday, May 16, 2014

New Release: Fancy Hats!

I knew someone 
who saw the good 
in everything she met. 

The wind blown hair
the sand filled shoes 
her clothes all soaking wet. 

She smiled, and sang
and had a ball 
and loved the world around 

Embraced the breeze
brushed off her knees
nothing could get her down.

And so she saw
all of the good
in everything she met

Pushed out the gray
lived all her days
and tried not to forget

That, quickly, life
the only one
she had might soon be o'er

So skipping through
the dark and dim
she just asked life for more.

I hope you enjoy your day today.
New Release!


New deals are added to the shop! Click Here!

Sami Stamps Design Team Lovely Inspiration!

Sami Stamps Image "Fancy Hat"

Sami Stamps Image "Holding Flowers In My Hat"
Sami Stamps Image "Fancy Bow"

Sami Stamps Image "Holding Flowers In My Hat" 

Sami Stamps Image "Fancy Rose Hat" 

Let us know what you think of this new release and of our talented ladies inspiration! A little comment goes a long way! =)

And don't forget that this month's Challenge is anything goes! Plus ALL entries get a little something.
CLICK HERE to check it out!

4 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! This is my first visit here, and I love what I see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie! I'm so glad you have stopped by! =)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful new release once again, Sami!

    ReplyDelete