Friday, May 2, 2014

Challenge #013 and New Release: A Mother's Love

As a little girl I remember shyly shuffling my feet as the question was asked "Whats your name?" My response was "My mommy calls me precious."

Just the other day I said to my little boy "Hi sweet boy!" and his response; "No, precious. My Nana calls me precious."

My mom. Who else can make generations feel as if they are the most precious person in the world to her? There isn't anybody I look up to more.

Now as a mom myself, up to my elbows in little boy, I understand more than ever how special it is to hear those words "I Love You." ESPECIALLY unprompted. No matter your relationship, let your mom know you care this Mother's Day! And what better way to do so than to grab an image from this New Release! =)



Come by the Shop and check out our NEW FREEBEE and $2.00 DEAL!

And where would we be without a little Sami Stamps DT inspiration? I just love my Design Team!

Sami Stamps image "Two Smiles" 

Sami Stamps Past Release Image "Sunshine Love"
Sami Stamps Image "Stroller Mom"

Sami Stamps Past Release Image "Waiting For You Silhouette."
Sami Stamps Image "Holding You"

Sami Stamps Past Release Image "Sweet Kisses" 

Sami Stamps Image "Holding You"
All of these images may be found under the "Baby and Parents" section of the Sami Stamps Shop.

AND ANNOUNCING

As a special treat to you, all participants will receive 15% off all their purchases for the month of May or June.
(You choose of one of these months.) 

To claim your 15% off, e-mail me at sami@adayfordaisies.com when you would like to order during the month you choose, May or June. Remind me you are a participant of Challenge #013 and your discount will show on your invoice.

And the winner will also have the opportunity to be a Guest Designer at Sami Stamps!


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful new collection of stamps. The design team did a wonderful job coloring samples. Thank you for the "anything goes" challenge this week. Thank you also for sponsoring Wicked Wednesday Challenge. I love the "little fox" stamp you shared with me. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those great images and always fun to play along.

    ReplyDelete