Friday, November 24, 2017

Fun Friday with Emily!!!

Hey hey!!
Welcome back to another Fun Friday here at Sami Stamps!!
I have an adorable little shaker card for you today!
For my card I've used the Feather Nap image.  I love this sweet little kitty!  Of course she had to be colored up like my little Cloud baby with a big fluffly tail!

I used a sun ray stencil and added some Fossilized Amber through the stencil, then spritzed it lightly with some shimmer mist so it has a nice sparkle.  It was only after I had completed the card that I realized I did the rays in the wrong order...but oh well :)  I still like how it all turned out!

Once the rays were dry, I cut an oval from the center to be the window for my shaker card.  I cut some green cardstock to be my hill and adhered everything down, adding a fun golden sequin mix to the shaker.

I black heat embossed my sentiment on to a strip of vellum and wrapped it around my card and that was it!!

Thank so much for stopping by!  You have just a few more days to enter our Sentiments challenge so don't miss out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment