Friday, September 22, 2017

Fun Friday with Bonnie! Flip, Rotate, Shake and Sparkle!!

It is another FUN Friday!
Are you ready to Flip, Rotate, Shake and Sparkle??

Have you noticed that the image that Sami uses as her logo is her image called, Spring Branch?

Did you know that using digital images can allow you more creativity than a rubber stamp??

For this card I copy/pasted two images* into my editing program. (I actually used Word).
Then i flipped on horizontally.
Then i rotated both of the images to get an "arch" look.
(*I made the image into a PNG so that i could layer it on top of my digital paper) 

Next i hole punched inside of the center of the "arch". Then i hand cut the inside out.

Now for a bit of "shaking"
I just added sparkly tulle to the back of the image.
Got out my oval dies and made a "frame" for my shaker base.
I find using thick watercolor paper and gluing the layers together works well for my shaker base. 

Let's sparkle and add some sequins and glitter sequins!
Don't forget we have an awesome challenge going on using sequins!!
Click here to enter your cards!

 (shows the sequins well but dulls the coloring when taking the photo from the top)

Sami Stamps - Spring Branch available here


Video showing the shaker.


You can find our current challenge here!
Come and visit us at Sami Stamps Facebook Group!
Click here!




No comments:

Post a Comment