Friday, April 28, 2017

Fun Friday with Emily!!

Hello and welcome back to another Fun Friday!!
Today I am sharing a super simple and adorable card using an older Sami Stamps image, but one that I absolutely love because in it's simplicity, there is so much that can be done with it!
This is the bowtie from the Striped Tie Set and I just love it!  It's the perfect bowtie!

I decided to print it off several times and colored it up in some fun masculine colors before adding it to am embossed background.  I also wanted to add a bit more embossing since that is our current theme for April, which you still have a few days left to enter!  So I heat embossed my sentiment and flagged the ends.  Then arranged everything straight down the center of my card and added a few little black dots for extra detail. 

And that's it!  Really simple and still adorable!

Thanks for visiting!  Have a fabulous weekend!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment