Friday, January 13, 2017

Fun Friday with Sami Stamps DT! Featuring "Snowflake Dancing" image tutorial!

A message from Sami:

Hi everyone!

I am happy to let you know that there are going to be a few changes here at Sami Stamps! 

In an effort to spend more time with my family, there will be one release every month on the First Friday of the month. Our challenges will remain the same. 
You can find the current challenge by clicking here

For the remainder of the month you will be hearing from my awesome DT who will be highlighting their favorite Sami Stamps images and posting new inspiration every Friday!

From DT Grandma Bonnie:
Just wanted to say Hi, and show you something i created for you this week.  I am going to show you how i changed out this image to have a tulle skirt! 

I am using image, Snowflake Dancing and you can find this image easily by clicking here! Or you can find her by clicking here in the Etsy Store.


 Let's get started with the "image" tutorial:

1. Color up your image.
 I have used Copic colors, E000, 00, 11, 21 for the skin;  E50, 51, 53 for the hair; RV21, 23 for the cheeks, scarf & pants; W1, 3 for the sweater.  

2.  I fussy cut out this image.
3. Some extra supplies, a small piece of pink tulle, 1/8" double sided tape.  You will need to cut the image in half at her waist to add the tulle skirt.



4. Adhere the tulle in two layers using the double sided tape on the back of the image.  I just gather it and set it down on the tape.  I do that twice.

5. Now let's add some foam tape to the back of the image
6. Create your card and add the legs first.
7. Add the top half and decorate your image if you like.  I have added, Stampendous Shaved Ice (glitter) to the sweater. 




  I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.  
Each Friday our DT will be sharing and it will always be a "FUN" surprise!



Don't forget you can join us on Facebook in our Sami Stamps Group
Click here to join us!



Thank you, Grandma Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment