Friday, July 15, 2016

New Release: "Getting Stronger"

Happy Friday everyone! You are looking at another release based off of a customer request!


We have our Sami Stamps challenge #38 winner,
Jessi
joining us today as a guest designer!

I'm a Finnish working mom of three who three years ago started cardmaking, and now there hardly ever is an evening when I don't craft. I love having a hobby I can do at home and sometimes together with the kids. I had always
thought that doing anything creative is not my thing, but then I realized that I didn't have to be able to draw or paint myself, but I could express
my creativity in other ways. My favorites when creating are digis (I'm trying to improve with my coloring but that is a slow project :) and die cuts. Thank you for being invited as a guest designer, you can see all mySami Stamps creations here
                                                             <http://cardsbyjessi.blogspot.fi/search/label/Sami%20Stamps>.

Jessi used Sami Stamps image "Alraedy Stronger"


And as always, enjoy our Design Team's awesome weekly inspiration!

Sami Stamps Image "Almost Ready"

Sami Stamps Images "Already Stronger"

Sami Stamps Image "Determined"

No comments:

Post a Comment