Friday, May 13, 2016

Design Team Examples

Hello! I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! Joining us again as a guest designer is Janet Kraft! She was the winner of Sami Stamps Challenge #36.


My name is Janet Kraft and I’m a card maker and photographer. I fell in love with paper crafting three years ago. I enjoy every second designing and making cards. I feel paper crafting is an expression of myself and personality; no two cards are ever the same. I love learning and sharing projects and hope to inspire others to create what makes them happy. I’m very excited to be a guest designer for Sami Stamps!
http://queenosax.wix.com/funtography#!Sami-Stamps-Beautiful-Baby-Bump-Release/c1kw6/572d03100cf2094051e6fdb7


 Janet used Sami Stamps Image "Already Loved"


Sami Stamps Design team members, Emily and Kathy have also put together some beautiful inspiration for you today!
Sami Stamps Image "Already Loved"

Sami Stamps Image "Can't Stop Dreaming" 

Sami Stamps Image "Baby Bump Dress" 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment