Friday, April 4, 2014

Challenge #012 and New Release: Spring Flowers!

oh Spring...ITS SPRING! The happiest time of the year.

When I was little, nearing the end of winter I would search every inch of our property until I found these sweet little white flowers. These flowers were always the first signs of Spring. You could stomp all over these tiny flowers and they would always, always pop back up. Every spring when I first saw these flowers I would ceremoniously dance on top of them with my arms stretched out and my face towards the sun. Then I would lay on my stomach and watch as they popped back up. These flowers were here to stay...and so was spring.

The next flower that would appear would be honey suckles. I would not dance on the honeysuckles for two reasons. One: They would not pop back up. Two: My sister Tammy (The owner of A Day For Daisies) told me that honey suckles were where fairies lived. And I fully believed her. I still tread carefully around honeysuckles...just in case.

Sunshine, warmth, flowers....I don't notice my winter blues until I feel that first ray of sunshine. Then all the sudden I get this burst of happiness that I just can't believe I hadn't missed before. And all I want to do is play outside, under the sun!

Happy Spring everyone! Wake up with me from winter and enjoy this happy weather! (I'm living in California now so I'm experiencing spring a little earlier than I usually get to. I sure hope your weather is nice- if its not, I hope it warms up for you soon.)




A New FREEBEE and $2.00 Deal have been added to the shop!  Come check it out!

And Announcing

Winner will have the opportunity to be a Guest Designer for Sami Stamps!

Need a little inspiration for the challenge? You came to the right place! Our DT has some wonderful examples to share with you today!






3 comments:

  1. Lovely Sketch and I just had to use these wonderful fox. (So no flowers!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is anyone else having trouble seeing what the challenge is? The two pictures posted below the stamp release image are broken and I keep refreshing and opening in a different tab to no avail. :( I'd like to play along if I can.

    ReplyDelete