Friday, June 30, 2017

Fun in the Sun Friday with Rae Ann

Hello!  Rae Ann here and I have some inspiration for this Fun Friday that involves a little fun in the sun.  I chose to use A Friend From the Sea for my project.  We live in the south near the water, so sea creatures are always around for us to look at.


I thought this sweet girl and her new friend were so adorable.  I colored them using Copic markers and used my Silhouette Cameo to cut them out.  I used some torn paper to create sand and the background is a paper from Bo Bunny that I got digitally from Snap Click Supply.  I absolutely love that site and One Buck Wednesday is my favorite day of the week!  I cut the sun from the panel and layered it because I had to adjust the panel to fit the card.

The theme of the challenge this month is to add something glossy or shiny.  Since I didn't think the sun was shiny enough, I added a metal crab charm for a bit of shine.  There isn't much time left, so if you have something shiny to add to a Sami Stamps project, grab it now and link it up!

Until next time, happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment