Friday, April 10, 2015

Guest Designer Naz Smith and DT Inspiration

Hello and welcome to another Friday at Sami Stamps!

Today we have Sami Stamps challenge #23 2nd place winner joining us today as a Guest Designer! Please welcome Naz Smith! 


Naz used Sami Stamps Image "Bird On My Fairy Toes." 
I love the fun green stripes against the yellow. I also love how the stitching along the side of the yellow paper mirrors the pattern on the paper its self. Cute card Naz!

Here is a little something about our guest!

"My name is Naz. I hail from Melbourne, Australia with origins somewhat more exotic. 
My heart is consumed by a 4 year old son, a savant and genuinely lovely young man, and a husband who is wonderful beyond words. 

I adore sparkles and tattoos, cats and cards, light and laughter...and I can't wait to share our collective love of all thing craft :)


My Facebook:
You can also find me by my email address "nastaran.nz@gmail.com"

My Pinterest: 

My Instagram:
http://instagram.com/nassmith/​"
  AND
Sami Stamps DT member 
has also provided us with an adorable new example using Sami Stamps Image "Easter Egg Cutie." This card was made as a sister card to her past example using Sami Stamps image "Hide and Seek Easter."  What a cute set!

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are great. Love the colors and the textures. It makes your eyes move all over each card. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really stunning creations!! I love them both!! Thanks for sharing! ;)

    ReplyDelete